The Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us :
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
4. If your girlfriend dies, the default response is to sleep with her sister.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
7. Always use a condom.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squee when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; E